The Urgent Care Centers now offer same-day appointments to streamline visits and reduce wait times. You can call the appointment line as early as 10 a.m.
In order to schedule an online appointment you must already have a patient portal account.
Don't have an account... click here to learn how to register.
You can also make an appointment by calling one of the following locations:
Prince Frederick: 410-535-8911
Download the pre-registration form and bring it with you to your appointment.
Walk-ins will still be accepted but appointments are strongly encouraged. If you arrive without calling ahead, you will be given the next available appointment.
Hours: The centers are open weekdays from 2 -10 p.m. (Dunkirk from 5 -10 p.m.) and weekends from noon -10 p.m. at all three locations. They provide after-hours diagnosis and treatment for adults and children with non-emergent illness or injury.
Urgent Care is a convenient, affordable alternative for life's minor medical emergencies.
When To Go To An Urgent Care Center
- Cuts, scrapes and bruises
- Fever or flu-like symptoms (without difficulty breathing - if younger than 1 year, go to ER)
- Cough, cold, sore throat or earache
- Minor burns, insect bites or rashes
- Dental pain
- Minor lacerations
- Minor work-related injury
- Possible fractures
- Eye infections
- Strains and sprains
When To Go To The Emergency Room
- Chest or abdominal pain
- Allergic Reaction
- Asthma attack
- Burns (severe or covering multiple areas)
- Difficulty breathing, shortness of breath
- Broken bones protruding from skin
- Stroke or one-sided weakness
- Severe bleeding or coughing up blood
- Head injury or other major trauma
- Persistent vomiting or diarrhea; dehydration
- Poisoning or ingesting foreign body
- Loss of consciousness
For life-threatening conditions, always call 911
Dunkirk Urgent Care
(in the Dunkirk Medical Center across from McDonald's)
10845 Town Center Blvd., Suite 108
Dunkirk, MD 20754
Prince Frederick Urgent Care
(on the hospital campus at the Medical Arts Center (across from Emergency)
Calvert Medical Arts Center
130 Hospital Road, Suite 102
Prince Frederick, MD
Solomons Medical Center
(in the Solomons Medical Center next to the car wash)
14090 H.G. Trueman Road, Suite 1300
Solomons, MD 20688